Thursday, July 17, 2008

into the fog


I am not an astrology freak. You know the type: the ones that don't put their feet out of bed in the morning without consulting the stars. I am more likely to let life flow and don't really check my transits except when I am about to take some important step. Or when I begin to observe patterns in my daily life, and then I have no choice but take a look at the sky and see what's going on.

Since a couple weeks ago I found out I was getting clumsier than usual. I also began to lose and forget things - I've been forgetting essential items in my grocery list since 3 weeks ago! My energy levels also have been decreasing. My body fights to stay in bed in the morning, and my legs and feet are often heavy and hurt. I like to have one or another beer once in a while, and also a couple weeks ago I was feeling like drinking almost everyday. Last weekend, getting ready to leave the house, I could not find an outfit that could help me not to feel "sloppy". I've been also approached by people in need of help that ask me to "take a little look" in their charts or read the tarot.

Yes, you've guessed. Neptune is here. Yesterday I checked out my transits and found out that it is exactly 120 degrees from my Sun. A perfect and neat trine. And since trines are not always the agents of heaven's grace, as many believe, it's good I start to use my friend's energy to something constructive or I'll end up getting sick - the Sun is the physical body. My experience tells me that when we are naturally attunned to the energy of a planet, its transits don't use to be really devastating because we know how to deal with that force. I don't really tend to get lost in the neptunian fog because I've been dealing with it all my life and I know the shortcuts. In my case, Neptune is one of these planets. So, I am now pondering how I can restart a yoga program (interrupted since I was 8 months pregnant), give more attention to my social art projects or simply wipe the dust off my drawing table - have not been working since almost a month, occupied with other not-so-fun professional activities. Anyway, I am expecting nothing less than a sea of inspiration in this interesting phase.

No comments: